jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

OLD RANDOM WORDS......

This is Old stuff I found in Old notebooks, really old notebooks, Old words, some of them are quite funny, some
of them I wrote when I was very young and naive, still I love them all:

-No Title-
Love is dead. We are cured.
No more longing chains for you and me.
But are we happy?

I take a bath
I think about you
Your hand in mine
Together we could be just fine
But love is dead. We are cured

I look around
I figure out
That I still love you
Like last night

I look ahead
I shake my head
I am no more
I am cured
Love is dead. We are cured.

I brake my head
I brake my heart
I brake everything I have
But I am happy
We are cured.


- DREAM-
Mixing new thing with the past
Got me tired and I slept so fast
In my dream I was the princess mouse
I was Alice in Wonderland

The dress was long
The crown was mine
The crowd leaned as I passed them by
So thats how
It hit me fast
I was the princess now

A joker-man made them laugh
They were excited when they watched me smile
Suddenly I came across
Dancing fairies and magic dust

Suddenly I was Peter Pan
Flying next to Superman
In the back was Santa Claus
and Indiana Jones

-POOLS OF SORROW-
I used to live there, It was more like a pond,
but I called it my pool of sorrow.
Every single day I had the goal to make it bigger.
Of course I did not knew that,
it was something I did but never really analyzed it.
It was a goal I never talked about, and finding
new sorrow was something easy.

-Esta en particular me dio mucha risa:

-Ironía-
La ironia de la vida
Oh como recuerdo ese día
Yo te di mi vida
Y sentí gran alegría

Que ingenua fui
Yo creo que nunca entendí
Que no querías más de mi
Que la fortuna con la que nací

Que irónico que la gente lo advirtió
Y grandes peleas tuve con Dios
Y ahora entendí
Lo que quieres de mi

Maldita fortuna
Desde que estaba en la cuna
De oro y plata
Prefería hojalata

Ahora me destruiste
Quitandome lo que más quise
Por que el lo que más quería
Era a ti mi fortuna


-TRIPLE W "What Went Wrong?"
Im sitting on the floor
wondering what went wrong
I gave you all I had
and you stabbed me in the back

The tears just fall down
and I cant feel the ground
The pain consumes it all
I cant wait to know it all

You kissed me on the lips
and hear me talk of things
and what went wrong?
I dont know.

Im standing now
next to the phone
But you never call
and Ill just end it here.


-SIMPLE WORDS I WROTE-

"The heart is not a muscle, it is a myth"

" Days pass, life ends, hope stays"

"Life hurts, Death hurts, Love breaks the pain"

"Todos somos el reflejo de nuestros deseos"

"Intelligence is relative, as so is foolishness"

"We are all dorks, once in a lifetime"

"Time, we all depend on it"

"We are all heroes , we just have to set them free"

"A writer lets his mind be naked for the rest of us"

"When your dreams come true, What next?"

" What makes you miserable, you don't need it"




1 comentario:

Darko P. Patiño dijo...

Interesante

Porque no me habia contado de su blog, srta?