viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

LORD OF THE FUCKING RINGS!

¿SO?
Have you ever seen a film that makes you feel all sorts of feelings at the same time. That you feel inspired and excited. And you want to laugh and scream at the top of your lungs:
THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that's what the films of Peter Jackson "Lord of the Rings" make me feel . I can watch them over and over again.
Everything is wonderful, and is so perfectly made, every detail.
How to explain the love one feels for something so wonderful? What these films did for me is something I will always thank them for. They opened my eyes to a thousands things I ignored and made my love for films and cinematography grew immensely.

FUN FACT:
I am a lover of books, I read book after book, I cant help it, and believe me I am often criticized for that.
Why are you so obsessed with books?
Why do you read much?
And I JUST want to say WHY DO YOU CARE?!
It's what makes me happy, leave me alone!.
But well, returning to the starting point, whenever I read a book and then see the movie I feel like something is missing, the films never outweigh the books.
EXCEPT : THE LORD OF THE RINGS. The books are wonderful, but the films they are SOOOO MUCH BETTER.
And that is one of the reasons why I love this particular movies so much.

LORD OF THE RINGS made a difference, they created something that was only in our imagination, we get to meet amazing characters , explore unknown and beautiful worlds and see first hand what the lust for POWER can do.

They are and always will be my eternal love, and I can proudly say that I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with LORD OF THE FUCKING RINGS BABY! always have and always will be.

PS: Peter Jackson I know that you used the same kids for hobbits and for children of Gondor. I also know you are the "drunk guy" the hobbits pass as they enter Bree.
I noticed other stuff too, I´ll send you a letter..... ;)

I just had to share that imaginary readers.........
you don´t choose the things that make you feel......... that´s what i think anyway.......

No hay comentarios: