viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

OOOPS! I did it again.

COME WHAT MAY

DAMN! I´m doing it again, I keep breaking my own rules to NOT share my personal (and diary like) stuff here, but I cant help it, not right now, while I´m in Europe. Hope this does not become an annoying thing to you guys, but maybe this will help so you can get to know me a little better, if you want to.

I dedicate this entry to beautiful Paris, I´ll leave you dear imaginary readers with some photos I took while in this amazing city and some "extremely chessy" Moulin Rouge lyrics. I can´t help it, I love this movie and well, Moulin Rouge is all about Paris, an Paris is all about "The city of love" and bla bla cheesy chessy.

But I guess its ok to be a cliche sometimes right?!
Paris is all about cliches and I loved it! I stood in front of all the touristic places and took my picture, admired art and a LOT of dead people, licked art sculptures, wandered the streets feeling "bohemian", drank a lot of wine, ate a lot of cheese, I even went out on a date in Paris, it was a blind and a double date, but it still counts. BTW thanks to my host and best mate Titi who tortured me walking like "Frodo heading to Mordor" every day, but in the end it was worth it, I got to see all I wanted and more, plus she is a very good free-off-charge tour guide who know a lot of funny and interesting facts.

AND HERE WE GO:


Love is a many splendored thing,
Love lifts us up where we belong,
All you need is love!
Just one night,
Give me just one night.

Don't, leave me this way.
I can't survive, without your sweet love,
Oh baby, don't leave me this way.
You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs...
I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no.
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs
Love makes us act like we are fools.
Throw our lives away,
For one happy day.

We could be heroes...
Just for one day.
We should be lovers...
We can't do that.
We should be lovers!
And that's a fact.
Though nothing, would keep us together.
We could steal time...
Just for one day.
We could be heroes,
How wonderful life is,
Now you're in, the world...
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste.

WHY DOES MY HEART CRIES?
I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on
Blogger Templates

2 comentarios:

M. Navarro dijo...

:)

Miri Rios dijo...

woooooaooo que padrisimas fotoooos y esa canción me encaantaa!!
:)
love youuu
debes mandarme mail cundo uedas sobre tu date!