miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

The Harris Map (part two)

PART TWO
(Don't read without reading part one, just a friendly warning)

Im not saying that we failed in retrieving the Harris map, or that we did, only that the "perfect plan" didn't go as we expected.

Arthur wanted to tell Natalie the plan, you know, of stealing the Harris map, but Natalie is a non-believer bitch. I cant believe I just said that.
Its not like I hate Natalie, I don't, I like her, sort of. Well I have to like her, and she has to like me, so we pretend to like each other because Arthur makes us spend a lot of time together. Im good at pretending.
But you already heard me say the "B" word, so just between you guys she really is a "B", its like she has creepy mind powers over Arthur, he does whatever she tells him.

Lets start over. Natalie is the non- believer very nice girlfriend of my best friend Arthur.
Yeah that sounds better.

So I disagreed with Arthur, I didn't want a non-believer to come with us to our road-trip, and she would probably talk him out of this, the stealing and the traveling between worlds its SO NOT Natalie, she prefers manicures, shopping and small dogs in her purse.
So I told him NO WAY, and played my dead brother card. Yeah, my brother died 3 years ago. I found out you can make people do things with the "dead brother card".
We had this huge fight and that is probably why the "perfect plan" didn't work out, we tend to forget things after we fight, like the yummy beef for the barking dogs.

People of this town are very scared of old man Harris, he is weird and has crazy unclean hair that sticks all the way up his head. Parents like to tell their children that if they dont behave they will send their souls to live in old Harris creepy hair and they would be trapped there until they behave better. This has never actually happened; usually kids do behave better when they hear this. Crazy parents.

We were in the old estate, ready to perform our "perfect plan", we knew by then we have forgotten the beef, but we were already there, we couldn't just back down, we were very quiet, we passed the dogs, who were sleeping to our good fortune, we climbed the tree, jumped and entered the reading room.
We divided our searching, and after one good straight hour, surprise, The Harris map. I was the one to find it. I can be a very good detective if I want to.

The Harris map was really old but simple. It looked, well like those pirate maps you see on movies, and I had no idea what the little scribbled (probably mermaid) words said. We had achieved our goal.
We made this ridiculous dance around the reading room and climbed down the window and tree.
But surprise surprise, two glowing eyes where staring right at us as we made the final jump. One of the dogs. Im pretty sure this dog knew what we were doing and who we where. I saw his huge dog mouth open and sound come out, it was barking, but a new kind of barking, it sounded like this: Bark Bark Thieves, Bark Bark Arthur, Bark Bark (My name), Bark Bark Harris map and Bark Bark kill.

We couldn't run because in a second more dogs surrounded us, they seemed to be multiplying, I mean I am a believer, but what I was watching didn't seem possible.
You know that movie with the hairy hobbits and a sexy man with a sword that is in love with the daughter of Steven Tyler and she is magical and has huge mouth like his father, you know what movie right?
The one where everyone is fighting over this ugly ring, even a creepy thing that looks like a hairless rat and has sharp teeth and a double personality.
Well I felt like I was in that movie, when this things called orcas or something like that, surround all the characters to fight and they seem to be multiplying, endless waves of orcas things coming after them, it was something like that BUT with dogs.

And then old Harris was there, I mean, you couldn't miss him with his crazy hair
going around his head.
He looked at us, man, this guy has eyes that could scare even Indiana fucking Jones. He yelled with a rough rusty voice "ENOUGH".
The orcas-dogs stopped barking and stared to leave, one by one.

We couldn't just run away, he WAS staring at us, HE KNEW.
Then he just simply said:
"You two, come with me".
And we did.

TO BE CONTINUED..........




No hay comentarios: