lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

My muse.

My muse.

The moon was gloading with its own beauty and the stars surrounded her just to watch her too as I did.
She was so vain that she even stared at her own reflection in the water.
As I lowerd my view into the lake I saw why she was so in love with her light and gourgeous shape.
I only hoped we humans could posses in our eyes that glory that she gave to me.
Maybe when we saw in our lovers eyes we could see her, and we could gload in that beauty, our eyelashes could be the stars admiring our eyes.
I know from that moment that when I could look into a men eyes and see the moon I would become a star, stars are in love of the moon and they dont get tired of watching her every night till eternity.
When I could get this feeling, this is when I will love. When the most powerfull thing that has lived since we were created represented to me as the moon. I will live happily, till eternity.

My muse II.

Wolfs sing to you, they honor what you are. Can you hear me?. Will you come fetch me? Moon.
I imagine living in you, and seeing the other way around. Is Earth more beautiful than you? Do you envy her? What secrets do you hold? What is it about you that inspires me the most?
I belong too you beautiful nightsky, enchanting moon, sparkling stars.
Wherever I´ll go, I will find you.

My muse III.

Here I am again, talking and writing about you my love, my biggest and all time lover the moon. My muse, I see that yet again your sons and other lovers the stars are watching you and me. But its not only them, I can also feel the Earth smile a she watches your bright face.
Other planets watch you now too. I can see Mars trying to get a glimpse of you.
The sun is a Fool. Who always runs away form you, and on very few ocations you get together but most of them you cover him with your rounded shape, and very few times, only once in a life time I have seen him, the sun, cover you and that was the time I realizad how much I loved you. Because not even the sun, the one that gives life to me and the rest of the humans and living things in Earth is compared to you and the feeling you bring to me.

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comentario:

Ef dijo...

La luna y el cielo y todo. :)