jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

The very strange and real story of an unusual girl in the unfamiliar world of Archaiceece (Part III)

PART III

Claude was taking the lead. I was in the middle and Cade was walking loudly behind me, I knew he was just taking precautions in case I was a  psycho and decided to stab him in the back or something. He was not going to let that happen. 
We were walking farther and farther away from where they first found me. Now, I needed to concentrate. I had already proven that this was not a dream. Lets look at the facts: I took a nap, woke up in the middle of a forest, found a small boy and his father that looked like they came from a renaissance fair, the way they are dressed is ridiculous, and the way they look at my jeans, converse and simple blue t-shirt is weird, they make me feel self conscious.  What is happening? I truly did not understand what was I doing here, following this little boy, being scared by his father, in a unknown world. What I do know is that I need to find a way back, back home, back to my soft bed, back to my life. That is my new purpose. 

We are almost there- Cade said.   It was now or never.
Excuse me Cade, mmm Sir- My voice sounded weird. - Where are we? I mean, what state are we in? 
State?- Cade asked with confusion
Or country, what is the name of this place?-
You truly do not know where you are girl?- Cade asked, even though I was not facing him I knew that the roughness in his face against me was drifting away. 

Well, you do look like you are not from here, what you are wearing anyway? Its the weirdest thing I have ever seen.- 
It is just clothes Sir. -
Just clothes, ha- Cade said with clear mockery 
I like what your are wearing- Claude interrupted
Thank you Claude- I answered. I liked this boy. 
Well Lea, we are in the kingdom of Labotia the only place in Archaiceece were men can really be free.- As Cade said this I noticed a genuine love for this place, this place I knew nothing about, this place where I was now lost, this place that I now wanted to know everything about. 

What is Archaiceece? - I asked intrigued
You truly are ignorant girl- Cade said laughing.
That is a long story, and we are almost home, I reckon you are thirsty and hungry, I´ll tell you everything you want to know when your belly is full and your mind is clear.-

To be continued.....  

C.L.S.A

No hay comentarios: