lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

One month later

Helllllllllloooo
What is the point of this entry?. Well Im a busy busy bee. Im not on vacations YET. Stupid me (and smart me too) decided for summer school this year. Puaaaaajjjjjjj. I am NOT enjoying this at all! Waking up at 5:20 am every single fucking day is just not right, Why did I did this to myself?: Clearly pure masochism. 
AH yes, the point of this entry is just to let y¨all know that SOON (humhum) I will be posting  some............
good stuff. But for now I gotta go back to studying, because tomorrow chan chan chan I will have an exam 
about Hermeneutics and psychoanalysis of culture (Freud Freud Freud and Freud) symbol, pleasure, sign, desire, dream, death drive, metapsychology and bla bla bla bla all the good stuff. 


Yes I do realize I am avoiding my duties while writing this post. STOP IT. 


ps: Help!


Love.
CSA. 

No hay comentarios: