martes, 21 de junio de 2011

The very strange and real story of an unusual girl in the unfamiliar world of Archaiceece (Part II)

PART TWO

Claude wanted to approach the weirdly dressed girl, he wanted to warn her that she might not be safe in this part of the woods, put mostly he wanted to ask her about what she was wearing and why was she alone and resting in such a weird place. Maybe she was tiered, or hurt. Or maybe she was dangerous. This thought unsettled him. He was at a safe distance from her, he could just turn around and run.
Claude, what are you doing?-
The voice of his father startled him at first, but then he felt safe, because if this girl was dangerous, she could not be a match against his father, I mean in the end she was just a girl, girls were not aloud to use swords, or mostly any weapon.
Claude turned slowly to his father.
There is a girl on the clearing- He said. His voice was shaking inexplicably.
His father gave two steps and finally noticed what Claude was talking about. His face turned into a blank expression, one that Claude had never seen in him, it scared him a little bit.

Lea decided it was time to get up, or at least try to seat. She put her hands on the wet grass and pushed quickly with determination. The world seemed to spin for a moment but then she managed to get a clear view again. She heard footsteps coming from behind. She turned to face a young boy with freckles dressed in an antiquated way, standing beside him was a big scary looking man. He had reddish hair, but not in a cute way like the kid did, he had pronounced frowning marks on his forehead and his mouth was tight indicating sadness or anger. He was built like a viking, at least what she thought a viking would look like, or a guy that spends to much time at the gym and then goes to live in a cabin at the forest.

Who are you and what are you doing at this part of the woods?- If Lea was scared before by the appearance of this man, she was now terrified. His voice was not warm at all. For a moment she forgot she could speak, she tried to open her mouth to breathe out something, but she could not.

I asked you a question.- After what seemed like and eternity she managed to breathe out very softly: Lea. 

I didn't hear you-  the man spoke again with more roughness in his voice than before. My name is Lea- she finally said. - I don't know what I am doing in this part of the woods because I don't know where I am. 

The expression on the man changed, he looked puzzled.
Dad, she is lost - the small boy said smiling at Lea. He then approched her with confidence.
My name is Claude, this is my father Cade-.  I smiled at Claude and then looked at his father. Can you get up girl?- He asked his voice changing a little bit.

I guess I can try- I said, and then Cade extended his arm to me, I took his big and rough hand and he helped me get up. My legs felt weird, they trembled a little bit but I managed to not fall.
We should help her Dad.- Claude said with pleading eyes to his father.  Cade looked dubious, then he turned and simply said, follow me-.


TO BE CONTINUED...... 


XXXXXX
Carla S. Arzuffi

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

You rock, Sissie! más más más! Queremos más!!!