jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

Dalí-Pleasure-Pleasure-Pleasure!

One of the things I love of living in Madrid is what I did today.
Woke up, had my morning coffee, smoked a cigarette, took a bath, got dressed, had breakfast, and decided to go visit the creations of my lover Salvador Dalí.
How can I describe those hours, ohh yeah, absolute pleasure.
I feel a strange and strong connection with this man and his work, I can identify
it almost right away.
I like to feel drawn into his surrealist world. Its, how to put it....... surreal. Daaaaa.

And of course I was glad that I found a museum that finally let me take my own pictures, so here they are. I was able to make a lot of closeups, and I was scolded for it, but I didn't care,
for Dalí I brake the rules :)

"Portrait of her sister"

"Muchacha en la ventana"








"El enigma sin fin"










"Memoria de la mujer niña"


"Rostro del gran masturbador"


"Los esfuerzos estériles"


"Retrato a Luis Buñuel"

Delirious right? Feel free to disagree with me haha NOT!

Me with Dalí.
A pair made in heaven.