martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

Recent P & D and Cat Stevens.

So, it´s been a while since I posted a P & D entry, so here it is.
My inspiration for some of this paintings was Cat Stevens, I don´t now exactly how, I was listening to his songs and this is what popped in my mind and my hand just went along with it.
So here it is, and of course some lyrics of the amazing Cat Stevens.

"It's hard to get by just upon a smile"

"From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen."

"Where do you go? When you don't want no one to know?"

"I'm being followed by a moonshadow"

"But tell me, where do the children play?"



"I guess I'll take my time"
If some of you, imaginary readers, don´t know who Cat Stevens is. Well, do me a favor and FIND OUT NOW!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates


No hay comentarios: