martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

Harry friggin´Potter!

Well Imaginary Readers, you caught me, Im a Harry Potter fan, and I am proud of it.
This boy made my life so much better when I really needed it, and also it brought me closer to my now best mates.
This books reminded me why reading was such a pleasure in my life.
Harry Potter was, is and always will be in my heart forever.
I`ve come up with:

Some reasons why Harry Potter is friggin´awesome:

- The guy with "Nerdy" glasses and weird looking clothes can actually be cool and save the wizarding world.
- Albus Dumbledore is gay, and still amazing.
-The "nerdy/Know it all" girl with frizzed hair can actually be cool because she is a close friend of the guy that saves the wizarding world.
- You can break school rules and not be truly punished if you are B.F with the headmaster.
- People wear cloaks and weird hats for all occasions , how awesome is that?!
- Ghosts are nice and not scary.
- Magic can surprise you, nothing is certain.
- If you are nice to a scared and miserable elf, he will serve you forever and be happy to do it (so you wont have to feel any regret)
- Delicious magical food.
- A dog with three heads, how cute is that?! Come here doggy doggy doggy awwww....
- You can completely leave technology behind. We can only wish...
- Love conquers all.
- Howarts. Period.
- Reading words like mate, snugging, blimey, chap, nutter, rubbish. It just kills me.
- Apparition. No need for a ticket plane.
- Accio. Accio car. Accio Brad Pitt. Accio McDonlads quarter pound. Accio Mona Lisa. Accio whale. Easy right?
- Confundus: No more excuses.
- Your best friend can be a werewolf, huh that happens also in Twilight right? Damn!
- Bad guys can be corrupted to do good.
- Devotion to a greater good.
- Asking snakes to do stuff for you. "Can you please bite Bush in the crotch"
- The concept that the "dark bad evil sinister vile evil-minded" guy is scared of a boy. A young boy.

Well thats all for now, but don´t you worry, I´ll come up with more friggin´ cool Harry Potter stuff soon, there are many things still missing in this list.






Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comentario:

Valeria Vera dijo...

honey bunny jaja...te comento que me he metido a un concurso para ganar pases para la premiere!..en uan pag de facebook (oficial claro) regalarán 100 entradas para ir a londres a la premiereesss jaja... así q ya me inscribí y a mitad de sept tengo q estar atenta.... changuitos para q ganemos!!!!