lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

MORE P & D

Dear Imaginary readers, here are some more paintings I´ve been doing

Watercolors and stuff
PLUS
Salvador Dalí Quotes.

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it."
"Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings"
"Painting is an infinitely minute part of my personality."
"Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision"
"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die. "
"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing. "
"Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic."

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates


2 comentarios:

M. Navarro dijo...

pintas mejor de lo que dices que pintas, a mi me gusta mucho lo que haces :) definitivamente tienes un estilo personal!

Miri Rios dijo...

Amee tus pinturas, really really loved them! segun tu no intas bie, y si! no hablo de simetria blablablabla
transmites mucho
oggh las voy a extrañar!!!