viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

Wandering eyes

I promised a post, and I will deliver.

I have been reading a lot, and I have encountered a lot of interesting characters that I would love to draw, but a special one came to mind: August Pullman from the book "Wonder" by R.J Palacio.

The story is about this kid, who was born... deformed, that is what it is, and although he has had a lot of surgeries, he is still is very weird looking. I loved this character.

So, of course, I wanted to draw him, and here he is:



I think I was a little kind to him (in this drawing). In the book he describes himself as truly horrific, and he does not look horrific in this weird interpretation that my mind and hands created. But I still feel like in way, it is him; with is wandering eyes, tortoise mouth and weird ears.
Love you Auggie.

XXXX
C.L.S.A

No hay comentarios: