martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

Excuses, but good ones.

Hello my long lost friends.

I know I have been gone for a while. 

The most terrible and amazing thing has happened: I am full time (paid) writer. Hurray for me, but also, not hurray for me. Because this means that I no longer have as much time as I wish I had to write things for me (my stories) and to share them with you.

I know it seems like a lame excuse, “dude, you should find time to write what you love”, and blah, blah. But the truth is I spend most of my time writing, so when I do have free time for myself, the last thing I want to do is… well, write. This, of course, does not mean I am giving up on the blog. I will be uploading more stuff, very soon.

Just, please don’t give up on me.
Xxxxxxxxx

C.L.S.A.

No hay comentarios: