martes, 17 de abril de 2012

"The tynooza finite" (Epilogue)

My dearest imaginary readers: 

I have to tell you some terrible news, and come clean about something.
Tyler Nooza, our dear character from the "Tynooza Finite" story, well he is an actual person, yes, he is real. He had been sending me his story and with what he told me, I wrote what you have found in this place, blog, world, whatever...
 His real name is not Tyler Nooza, I cant tell you how he is actually named because that would be breaking our (his and mine) confidential agreement. I have to protect my supernatural friends.
So with that said, here comes the horrific news.
Tyler Nooza, the boy that could not die, is dead.
I am in complete shock (as Im sure many of you will be) but I am guessing that his evil sister Amanda finally found a way to dispose of him forever. I do not know how her dark, sinister, vile mind works, but she found a way around the survival power of her brother and she destroyed him. I don't know the specifics, but I do know, for a fact, that he is dead. Finite.
So, you will not be reading more about this amazing boy, I am so sorry, I never thought this could happen. But I hope all of you will remember him, full of life, blushed cheeks, running on a field of daisies and laughing happily along Lancelot (I think this is the appropriate time to  tell you that Lancelot is also dead).
I know thats how I will remember him.

Rest in peace my dear friend. 

C.LS.A


Ps: Amanda, you bitch, I will find you, and I will avenge the dead of Tyler (and Lancelot), I will destroy you, I will have my revenge, be afraid, be very afraid. MooooooooooOOOOOOOAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

No hay comentarios: