lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

I want, and need, and want and need, and want and need and.......

Beware: Its "one of those entries

I am one of those, the kind-of person that wants to visit a huge extent of this place we call planet earth. There are so many places I want to see, touch, feel, smell (lick). Some are a specific city and others are countries that hold so much beauty that you can´t narrow it down to one single place, Im absolutely sure that I left out many of other places that my heart desires, but here are some I would like to share with you.
Why? Just because. 


Egypt
 Hawaii


India

   Japan

Kenya


New York

New Zealand 

Scotland

Thailand

Tibet


Such lovely, exciting, unusual and interesting places- I want to see them all, badly- (and more....)
Have a great start of the week and all.
All my (jumpy and anxious) loving.
C.LS.A

No hay comentarios: