miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

A or B, no C or D (Chapter two: The naked truth)


A or B, no C or D

By: Carla L. Sierra Arzuffi


Chapter two: The naked truth.

My brain started to work again, I felt cold. I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blurry. There was a lot of pink in front of me. As my vision started to come back I saw that the pink was my body, I was full fronted naked and laying on my not so comfortable floor. I drifted my eyes and saw my bed, and there he was, Link sitting, starting down at me, his short legs where hanging from the bed while he moved them like a little kid waiting for his mom to pick him up.

So it was real, it was not a dream. A leprechaun was in my room, staring down at me and I was naked. With my hands I found my towel and rapped it around me as quickly as I could, but who was I kidding, I didn’t know how long had I been naked on the floor while this strange looking fellow was staring at me. He probably already saw all of me,  an absolute all. 

Well, hello there again” he said with his distinct sweet voice. “You passed out, sorry for that, that sure happens to me a lot lately”
How long was I out?” I asked.

A while” Link got up as I straightened myself into a more comfortable and less vulnerable position.
“Well maybe if you would stop doing weird stuff like biting your arm like a cannibal-freak, people would stop passing out in front of you.” I felt sort of angry to this creature, why was he here anyway?.

“Its all just part of the show my dear” he said, “Now get dressed because I can still see a part of your breast and I think I have seen enough”

I just up feeling a little lightheaded “Like you have seen enough boobs” I muttered angrily.

“Actually as a matter of a fact, I have” He answered as I picked up the sundress I had laid earlier on my favorite comfortable puffy sofa. “ But breast, or boobs like you youngsters call them, are just not my type”

“What is your type?” I really didn’t want to know, but I felt obligated to ask.

“Us, leprechauns are a weird species, mostly because we can’t mate to procreate, and by that I mean there are only male leprechauns, no females. So after a while, if you want to mate, and we do, its usually with other male specimens”

I was just pulling the last of the dress on when he said that, I couldn’t help to laugh loudly.
“So all of you are like, gay?”

“You could say that, yes, although we don’t like that label, it comes with a lot of judgment, and god made us all equals and we must not judge by the gender of who we sleep with or fall in love with” he said softly.

I couldn’t believe that this little thing was giving me a “gay rights-equality” speech. Why were we talking about this? I just started at him for a while. He was smiling with a cute smirk.

“So, Link, why are you here?” I asked. That is really what I wanted to know, not about his sex life. The picture of him having sex with another leprechaun was something I would probably need therapy to get rid off.

“Ohh, the intriguing and very expected question” he said “of why am I here. Well, Rebecca, why don’t you sit down” he motioned me to sit on my sofa while he was still standing on my bed, which by the way had a nasty blood stain that didn’t quite fit with my cute favorite peach color. Yes, I was one of those girls that could be tough but also liked pastel girly colors.

“What’s this all about, you know my name so I guess you know more about me than I thought ”  I was the one making questions, and I would be for a while.

“Yes, I know about you” Link said now with a more serious voice “And I am here for you. Let me start by telling you that common folk story say a lot of lies about my kind, we are not that greedy, and no, before you ask, you will never find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow”

Thanks for saving me the time Link” I said sarcastically.

Ok. Rebecca, you better stop the act right now, I’m not here to talk to you about simple things, or tell you a bedtime story, this is the real thing, what I’m about to tell you is very important”

Now I was freaked out. I don’t believe much in stupid fantasy stories, but I do believe that if something like this happens to you, it is for a very good reason. And Link was not here to play, I could see now he was all business.

“Ok” I said, now I was also in my serious tone “Let it all out, the naked truth”.

TO BE CONTINUED........
Thanks for reading my little snails, or whatever. 

CL.S.A




No hay comentarios: